March 20, 11am-12pm PDT Webinar
Case labeling is needed for a variety of reasons – export requirements, customer requests, and traceability. Without the proper software systems, it can be a labor intensive and error prone process.
Efficient case labeling involves a lot more than simply putting labels on boxes. In addition to fulfilling existing customer requirements, it should be ready to meet growing retailer adoption of the PTI. Members of the supply chain must track every case of produce that they ship, record the GTIN and lot number, maintain electronic records, and more.
In this educational webinar, learn about RedLine's newly released PTI Lite, a user friendly case labeling system that meets PTI requirements.
Join us to learn:
- How to easily print case labels – export, customer required, and PTI compliant
- What is required for you to be PTI compliant
- PTI best practices
- How to create hybrid pallet tags
- PTI Lite - a complete traceability solution
- Scalable compliance with investment protection