June 19, 11am-12pm PDT Webinar
Are you looking to drive efficiency by automating case labeling on your packing lines?
Are you required to put one or more labels on your cartons for product identification, traceability, or exports?
Are you concerned about meeting the labeling requirements of the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI)?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, this webinar is for you.
Learn how leading packers are meeting their case labeling requirements without adding significant labor costs. See how automated case labeling can easily be integrated into a complete traceability system that meets the requirements of the PTI.
In this session we will review:
- The components of a machine vision system
- How machine vision systems are used in automated case labeling
- Why experience matters when it comes to machine vision-based product identification
- How to improve the speed and accuracy of your automated case labeling
- What solution is right for you: stand alone vs. traceability system integration