July 17, 11am-12pm PDT Webinar
Is there a difference between what you do internally for traceability versus what you need to do for PTI compliance?
Having the ability to trace product within your own four walls is not the same thing as being PTI compliant.
PTI compliance requires cases and pallets to be labeled with specific information according to PTI guidelines. It also requires activity from each handler of the product, beginning with the grower and involving each subsequent handler in the supply chain.
With the Wal-Mart and Sam's Club PTI announcement, it is expected that a number of other retailers will follow suit in the near future. Start getting ready now by understanding what is needed for true PTI compliance.
In this session we will review:
- Why internal traceability is not enough
- How the PTI addresses the entire supply chain
- What it means to be "PTI compliant"
- A quick checklist to determine if you are PTI compliant
- Q&A period – ask expert Gary Fleming